- Leisure Time Physical Activity Among U.S. Adults With Arthritis, 2008-2015. June 12, 2017
- Association of lumbar spine stiffness and flexion-relaxation phenomenon with patient-reported outcomes in adults with chronic low back pain – a single-arm clinical trial investigating the effects of thrust spinal manipulation. June 11, 2017
- Tolerability, Safety, and Effectiveness of Oxycodone DETERx in Elderly Patients ≥65 Years of Age with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial. June 11, 2017
- Serious gaming during multidisciplinary rehabilitation for patients with complex chronic pain or fatigue complaints: study protocol for a controlled trial and process evaluation. June 11, 2017
- Bilateral ocular ischemia-induced blindness as a presenting manifestation of Takayasu arteritis: a case report. June 11, 2017
- Disability from pain directly correlated with depression in Parkinson’s disease. June 11, 2017
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Following Clinician-Initiated Discontinuation of Long-Term Opioid Therapy Resulting from an Aberrant Urine Drug Test. June 11, 2017
- The Early Osteoarthritic Knee: Implications for Cartilage Repair. June 5, 2017
- The efficacy of conventional radiofrequency denervation in patients with chronic low back pain originating from the facet joints: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. June 4, 2017
- Watching television for more than two hours increases the likelihood of reporting poor sleep quality among Brazilian schoolteachers. June 4, 2017
- StatPearls June 15, 2017
- Relieving dyspnoea by non-invasive ventilation decreases pain thresholds in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. June 15, 2017
- Treatment of Chronic Achilles Tendon Ruptures With Large Defects. June 15, 2017
- Use of a temporary supramalleolar orthosis to manage foot pain in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis: A case report. June 15, 2017
- Population Characteristics in a Tertiary Pain Service Cohort Experiencing Chronic Non-Cancer Pain: Weight Status, Comorbidities, and Patient Goals. June 15, 2017
- Two Anomalies in One: A Rare Case of an Intrahepatic Gallbladder with a Cholecystogastric Fistula. June 15, 2017
- Presence of caffeine reversibly interferes with efficacy of acupuncture-induced analgesia. June 15, 2017
- Placebo effects of a sham opioid solution: a randomized controlled study in patients with chronic low back pain. June 15, 2017
- Impact of Co-existing Vascular Headache on Symptom Relief After Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. June 14, 2017
- Chronic pain management group psychotherapy for psychiatric inpatients: A pilot study. June 14, 2017
Professional Specific Resources
Paracetamol during pregnancy can inhibit the development of 'male behavior' in mice. New research shows that it can reduce sex drive and aggressive behavior.
New Clinical Trials - Chronic Pain (last 14 days)
All News (by category ->)
- American Pain Society
- Clinical Trials
- ClinicalTrials.Gov - Chronic Pain
- ClinicalTrials.Gov - Pain
- General Public Resources
- Google Alert - Chronic Pain
- Huffingtonpost - Chronic Pain
- Nature - Chronic Pain
- News and Blogs
- NIH Extramural News
- NIH Reporter - Pain
- Pain Medicine
- Pain Research Forum
- Professional Specific Resources
- PubMed - Chronic Pain
- PubMed - Pain Intervention
- PubMed - Pain Management
- Science Daily - Pain
- The Journal of Pain
For many, it is a constant struggle with chronic pain. So how does the head fit into this? Due to the close proximity of...
Increasing chronic diseases drives the acupuncture lasers market. According to the American Pain Foundation, the sum of patients affected by cancer, ...
Finding effective treatment for chronic pain especially chronic back and neck pain, can be challenging. When surgery or other treatments have been ...
Treats Medically Complex Patients Suffering from Chronic Pain. by Anne Dean on June 22, 2017. Jenna Buth-Croes 2015, Doctor of Psychology in ...
Study, in rodents, may lead to development of a new class of medications for chronic pain that is longer-lasting, with fewer side effects. A...